Your life is unique, beautiful, and profound. Occasionally, questions are posed to you, BC’s readers, to shine a spotlight on your lives and what inspires, motivates, interests, and moves you.
The following are questions that have been posed (click on a question to view answers):
- What is the most profound act of kindness that you have encountered?
- If you had to name your greatest motivation in life thus far, what would it be?
- If you could bring back one person from history, who would you bring back and what would you ask him or her?
- How do you feel about the future of humanity? Optimistic? Afraid? Angry? Sad? Excited?
- If you could be the world’s greatest at any one thing, what would it be?
- If you could change a single thing about the world, what would it be?
- If you could take to the stars, would you?
- If you could bring any book to life, what would it be?
- What is the most devastatingly beautiful experience that you have ever had?
- What piece of art have you encountered in your life wherein you have found the greatest significance?
- What is the most amazing discovery that you have made?
Image Credits: Picography (Pixabay)