I’m going to discuss a post which was publicly shared by some friends and acquaintances of mine over social media. The article is titled, “Don’t be Fooled: Why Bernie Sanders Supporters Should Stay … [Read More...]
Dedicated to those touched by the ravages of war and oppression. The watery cascade of sea-salt tears down a little boy’s face no longer cast themselves to the depths, for their flow had ceased. Tiny fingers no longer grasped for the boat, for their father’s arms, for the chance to cling to life. Frantic cries piercing the night faded into the frothing swells. And yet the world carried on, and … [Read More...]
- “They Died in My Arms”: The World Needs to Remember
- Columbus Day: A Moral Failing of American Exceptionalism
- Freedom of Religion: Unintentional Hypocrisy
- Why Different Skin Color?
- More New Faces to the Broad Clarity Project
- Gay Marriage Recognized: Because Love is a Fundamental Human Right
- “Religion of Peace” is a Meaningless Phrase
- Fear, Psychology, and Belief
- Political Discourse in the United States is Broken
- Children of the Stars
- Objective Morality Cannot Come from God
- I Don’t Believe in Magic
- A Little Piece of the Cosmos
- How Much Would You Sacrifice for Happiness?